We would like to invite you to our venue open day on Wednesday 10th May 2017.
- Meet the team and view our excellent facilities
- Catch up with the news and latest trends from key suppliers
- Sample our delicious menus
- “Dream Car Rides”: Drop your business card in the bowl as you arrive and you could win a ride in a Ferrari California or a Bentley Continental during your visit
- South West Karting @ Haynes: Our onsite interactive electric Go-Karts are a perfect team building idea and always a firm favourite. You’ll get the chance to test drive these state of the art karts on the day as well
- Choice of morning (10.00 – 12.30) or afternoon (14.00 – 16.30) visits
At Haynes International Motor Museum we are so proud of our purpose built venue hire facilities that we love to show them off to the world. With adaptable spaces for 10 to 300 guests, not to mention the possibility to hire areas within the Museum such as the Red Room, the possibilities are endless.
Our in-house catering team and dedicated event co-ordinators have a track record of delivering successful events, large and small, corporate and private, to all types of budgets, always with the same highly professional yet friendly approach.
We are delighted to invite you and a colleague to come and see for yourself, meet the team, and enjoy some food and a glass of bubbly; maybe after you have tried the Go-Karts! We do appreciate that time is precious so we would like to offer you either a morning or afternoon visit so that you are not away from your office for too long.
To book a place for you and a colleague please email firstname.lastname@example.org call 01963 442799 and ask for the Conference and Hospitality Manager, Wendy Birch.
We look forward to hearing from you and very much hope to see you on Wednesday 10th May 2017.