As a member of the Haynes International Motor Museum’s Catering Team you will be expected to contribute to the provision of a quality service to meet company standards and provide a warm welcome to visitors so that the reputation of in-house catering team is maintained and enhanced.
Reporting to: Kitchen Team Leader
Overall Objectives: To assist the Kitchen Team Leader in the operations for both Café 750 and Hospitality Departments, and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality and service is maintained at all times.
Specific Duties include
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Team Leader
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles and concepts
- To assist with stock taking every month
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen in the Team Leaders absence
- To ensure that customers are given prompt and efficient service, and expectations are consistently exceeded
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs
Please complete the Employment Application Form and return it via email to: Amanda Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org